CHEF DE CUISINE
Title: Chef de Cuisine
Reports to: Executive Chef
The Chef de Cuisine is organized and can manage a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen while maintaining a positive attitude and team atmosphere. They are the glue that holds the kitchen together. A Chef de Cuisine must be able to work evenings and nights, weekends and some holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Chef de Cuisine is prepared to run all kitchen operations including but not limited to:
Ensure excellence in food consistency/quality and guest satisfaction in collaboration with the Chef, Owners and Bar Manager.
• Assist in hiring, training and developing a high performance back of house team
• Manage the day-to-day operations
• Management of food ordering, daily/weekly financial controls, procedures and budgets
Skills & Requirements
• At least 2 years of related experience required in a moderate to high volume casual service restaurants
• Strong knowledge of all back of house operations including food/stations, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety/sanitation.
• Proven experience in building high-performing teams
• Problem solver
• Willing to work extended hours including weekends and some holidays
• Food safety certification
Benefits and Compensation
• Growth potential and the chance to be part of growing dynamic restaurant group.
• Compensation based on experience
If you think you are a good fit for this position, email your resume to email@example.com